In today’s era of globalization with rapid and continuous change in work environment, competitive and sustainable advantage will increasingly depend on our capacity for innovation; the creation and development of something new through know-ledge, skills, and creativity of individuals. This opportunity-focused approach requires a creative state of mind that can react to unexpected problems and opportunities. It is therefore important to promote entrepreneurship education as a stimulus to enterprising behaviour among not only those aspiring to start and run business enterprises, but also those wishing to develop the necessary survival skills in today’s fast changing world.
This programme will be implemented by MASMED, UiTM & Faculty of Business Management, UiTM in cooperation with Malaysia Technology Development Corpo-ration (MTDC).
Upon completion of the programme, the graduates will lead start-up companies in order to commercialise technologies that have been successfully presented (through business plans) and approved by the Panel of Assessors. Eligible start-up companies will have access to funding from MTDC or other financial institutions on top of other services like mentoring, coaching and Business Matching Programme.
This program is designed
- to revitalize the knowledge base of current & aspiring entrepreneurs & those running family businesses
- to provide a knowledge platform for the generation & transformation of ideas into viable business plans, inspired by real-life examples
- to successfully navigate the practical landscape of entrepreneurship through the application of theory into practice
The primary objective of this programme is to develop wholesome individuals at the graduate level who are capable of leveraging the relationship between the organization and the customer. The diversified course content developed in this program will indeed prepare graduates to become customer service representatives who are equipped with knowledge and skills in the area of leadership and strategic management, service management, marketing, quality management, communication, people management, and research management.
The niche of the program is concerning the management of the relationship between organizations and customers so that both parties could optimize the benefits gained from it. Having this in mind, the following are some of the suggested positions graduates can apply upon completion of this programme:
- Customer Service Executive
- Corporate Communication Executive
- Marketing Executive
- Quality Assurance Executive
- Administrative Executive
- Executive in Tourism Industry
- Executive in Health-Related Business
- Executive in Banking Industry
- Executive in Training and Education Business
- Executive in Logistic Services
• Local: RM17,933
• International: RM31,090
* Fees are subject to change
An online application form may be found at http://www.online.uitm.edu.my/ipsis/
Programme Code: BA721