Master in Office Systems Management is a programme designed to provide the new breed of executives with knowledge and insights in the field of office management and technology. This programme leveraged on the unique integration of three disciplines namely management, information technology, and communication. An important part of our value proposition is also the invaluable international network of academics and business practitioners who are involved in developing and participating in this programme.
This program is designed
- to take office systems management into the 21st century with cutting edge knowledge & insights into the field of office management & technology
- to leverage on transdisciplinary integration in building the requisite skills & knowledge to take the industry to the next level
- to successfully navigate the practical landscape of office systems management through the effective application of theory into practice
- to deepen students' knowledge of applied office systems management to undertake practical fieldwork leading to a doctoral degree
The primary objective of this programme is to develop individuals at the postgraduate level who are capable of integrating process, technology and people. The diversified course content in this program will prepare individuals to link or integrate office systems and technology to enhance organizational performance. The strength of this program lies in the integration of three main components built into the courses: information technology, management and communication. Our programme prepares student for the company’s top position, helping them to understand the broad functions of an organization beyond their specialization.
Listed below are some of the positions graduates can apply upon completion of this programme:
- Administrative System Office Manager
- Business System Analyst
- Senior Executive in the office of the CEO
- Corporate Service Manager
- Office Systems Analyst
- Administration Manager
Online application form may be found at http://www.online.uitm.edu.my/ipsis/
Programme Code: BA775